Monday, August 7, 2017

Reaffirming my choices

Over the past two or three months I’ve been slowly replaying Uncharted 4 with a friend of mine. Uncharted 4, as you might remember, I chose as my Game of the Year for 2017 and it currently sits at the top of the list of my Top 10 Games of the PS4/Xbox One console generation. Last Friday my friend and I finally finished Uncharted 4. As the credits began to roll, any second thoughts or doubts I’d been having about giving Uncharted 4 both of those distinctions were put to rest. It truly is a game on a level that few others can match. Uncharted 4 is nothing short of a 10/10 masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it