Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Small Tasks

All the “big” things to do before leaving for Asia have been accomplished. My flights are purchased, my accommodations are booked, my car on Jeju Island is reserved, travel notices have been put on my credit cards, my Japan Rail Pass has been received, spending money is loaded into the bank account I use for travel, etc., etc. All that’s left are myriad small tasks. On my whiteboard I keep a running list of those minor things and erase them as they are accomplished (and sometimes I add things that I realize I need to get done). At this point, however, if I left for Asia tomorrow I could go there confident knowing that everything really important is taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it