Thursday, July 6, 2017

Ricardo’s Top 10 PS4/Xbox One Games (July 2017 Edition) Recap

Yesterday I wrapped up the countdown of my top 10 games of the current console generation. If you don’t want to read the posts from the last three days I’ve compiled the complete list below. Sometime around January 2018 I plan on coming back to this list and reevaluating it, but until then here are my top 10 PS4/Xbox One games.

10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (singleplayer only)
9. Infamous: Second Son
8. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
7. Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
6. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
5. Watch Dogs
4. Batman: Arkham Knight
3. Destiny (complete edition)
2. Ratchet & Clank
1. Uncharted 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it