Friday, August 25, 2017

Jeju Island Car Rental

I’ve rented cars a couple of times here in America, but my upcoming trip to Asia will see my first time renting a car in a foreign country. While in Korea I’ll be visiting Jeju Island, and a friend of mine who has been there in the past strongly recommended getting a rental car since public transportation on the island isn’t extensive or frequent enough to get to reliably the various places worth visiting on the island. Last night I made a reservation for the three and a half days that I’ll be on Jeju, so I’ve scratched another thing off the list of items I want to accomplish before departure. No doubt my time driving on Jeju will make for at least one good side story to publish on this blog. Hopefully that story won’t involve any sort of bodily harm or damage to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it