Monday, August 21, 2017

Replaying the Classics (probably) finished, for now

I’ve been thinking it over and I’m sad to announce that last Friday’s writing piece on Vanquish was probably the last entry in Replaying the Classics for at least until I get back from Asia. There are a few more games that I’d like to replay, chief among them Mass Effect 3, but none of them are short games and I just don’t think I’ll have the time needed to play and write about them before departure. My job sucks up a massive chunk of my time, and preparing for Asia and other life activities are taking up most of the rest, so I can’t make the commitment needed to play those games and give them the writing pieces they deserve. Maybe when I get back from Asia I’ll get one or two more entries in the series done, but for now Replaying the Classics has seen the end of its first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it