Friday, August 4, 2017

Joining the mirrorless revolution


I am proud to announce the newest addition to my camera collection—the Sony Alpha 6000, or a6000 for short. Being a three year-old model, it’s not the latest and greatest camera around, but it’s what I could afford and it’s reviewed really well amongst camera critics. Among the things notable about this camera is that it’s mirrorless, and this will be my first time using a mirrorless camera. Part of the reason I bought a mirrorless camera instead of a traditional DSLR camera is that mirrorless cameras like the a6000 are more compact, and on my upcoming trip to Asia I want a nice camera but I need to conserve space in my backpack. In the coming days I’ll be doing some field tests to get some practice with my new machine, and hopefully by the time I leave for Asia I’ll be well-versed in how to maximize its potential.

A new era of cameras has begun. I intend to make this era as grand as those of its predecessors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it