Thursday, August 31, 2017

Writing Project - August 2017 Update

As expected, there wasn’t much writing this month due to everything going with my job and preparation for my expedition to Asia, but one significant thing was accomplished. There is a particular action I want a particular character of my story to take, however at first glance that action appears completely irrational. For the longest time the reasoning behind the character’s decision has eluded me, but this month I finally figured out how to make it work. Maybe in the future I’ll change the logic of the decision again, but I at least have a fallback reason in case nothing better comes to mind.

Seeing as how I’m going to be overseas for most of the next two months, I think it’s fair to say that I won’t have any more project updates for September or October. Come November, however, I’ll be back at it, and I should have more time to dedicate to this little quest of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it