Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The man Hillary couldn’t beat

Back in January I made the decision to take some time off from writing about politics in order to see how the Trump presidency turned out. It’s been over six months since then, and I’m thinking now might be the right time to allow myself to write a few political posts. Currently I have no writing pieces in mind that are longer than one or two paragraphs, so don’t expect any longer political posts any time soon. Today, I commence my return to political writings with a simple reflection.

It seems that the Trump administration can’t go a single week without a new controversy arising. Trump appears to be bumbling his way through the presidency and no one knows which target this loose cannon is going to shoot next. As I watch events unfold at the Trump White House, a single thought keeps coming back to my mind: this is the man that Hillary Clinton couldn’t beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it