Thursday, August 3, 2017

Four eras of cameras


In the above photo are four cameras. Each signifies a different era in my photographic career from the past fifteen or so years, and there are a few stories that I could share about each camera, but I’ll save those for another day. For now, I’ll just tell you the time period each camera represents. The Olympus camera on the left comes from my high school days and possibly even earlier. The Sony and Nikon cameras in the center represent my time in college and the first few years afterwards. The Canon became mine in December 2011 when I got it for Christmas, and its era has continued since then, up until now.

In August, 2017, a new camera era began. Tomorrow I’ll reveal the camera that has ushered in the next generation of my photographic journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it