Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The New Website

This will be the year that I launch my new website. The content will largely be same, at least at first, but I will finally leave Blogger and start publishing on a service with fewer restrictions on what I can do. I’m not sure when this new website will launch, but its existence will soon be real. The name is more or less settled at this point. Thankfully the name is also not taken at the time of the publishing of this piece. Right now I’m trying to figure out which service to register and host the new website, and what platform to use for publishing content to the website. Expect a big announcement sometime this year when the new website is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it