Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Passport Renewal

I’m making a little progress towards the potential Japan and South Korea trip. My passport expired last year and this week I’m finally getting around to mailing it in for renewal. With the old passport I’ll have to include the obligatory paperwork, a check for the fees, and a new photo replace the one of the spry young fellow whose face graces the old passport. At some point in the coming weeks the new passport should show up in the mail, and I’m looking forward to holding it in my hand and being another step closer to Japan and South Korea. There’s no guarantee I’ll actually be traveling overseas this year, but it will be good to have the passport ready in case the opportunity arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it