Monday, February 20, 2017

Whole Foods Experiment Concluded

Two weeks ago I published a post about a food experiment that I had been meaning to conduct for quite some time. For the experiment I would make Whole Foods the primary source of my weekly grocery shopping for five weeks and see if there were any noticeable changes to my health. The five weeks have now finished and I can’t say that my body is performing any better or worse than before the experiment began. My wallet, on the other hand, has seen a significant uptick in the outflow of funds as a result of shopping at Whole Foods. With no improvements to my health, and the fact that buying from Whole Foods is costing me much more than before the experiment began, I must therefore discontinue the experiment. I may still go to Whole Foods on occasion to purchase one of their specialty items, but they will not be my primary (or even secondary) source of grocery shopping.

With the Whole Foods experiment over, the question now is whether or not I’ll do the same sort of food experiment again, but instead with Walmart as my primary outlet for grocery shopping. If that experiment is conducted I’ll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it