Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Replaying Games in 2017

Last year with Season 1 of Late to the Party, I played a lot games that I had never played before. There is great value to new gaming experiences, but there is also value in reliving older ones, and with that in mind I’m going to spend the next few months focusing my limited gaming time on replaying some of my favorites from the preceding years. Whether or not I’ll write about any of them remains to be seen. I like to think that I could make some sort of series about this but I really don’t know if that will happen or not. If I do write any posts about these games they certainly won’t be commentaries in the style of Late of the Party. But then again, maybe that’s the hook. Writing something different about something that’s familiar. Hmmm…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it