Monday, February 13, 2017

Small Update on Nintendo Switch thoughts

We’re inching ever closer to the release of Nintendo’s next console, the Switch, and I thought I’d give a brief update of my thoughts on it. A lot of new information about the Switch has been released since I last wrote about it in November, which I won’t rehash here for the sake of brevity. At this point I’m still interested in the Switch, but not quite sold on it. The launch lineup looks decent, and the promise of new games from Nintendo’s flagship series is certainly a boon for the console, but it’s not quite enough for me to buy it at launch or shortly thereafter. Then again, I’m always late to acquire new technology, so I probably wouldn’t have bought it at launch even if the news about the Switch had floored me from the start. I’ll likely wait a year and see how the Switch is shaping up before I think about buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it