Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Dream Pill

At a friend’s suggestion, I purchased a small bottle of melatonin pills prior to my departure for Asia to help with any sleeping troubles I might encounter. Melatonin pills come in varying dosages, and not knowing how my body would react to them I decided to get the lowest dose I could find, which was 3mg per pill. I’m honestly not sure whether or not the melatonin pills helped me fall asleep, (maybe I need a higher dosage) but one thing they were effective in doing was causing me to dream. Nearly every single night I used a melatonin pill I would have a vivid, memorable dream that stuck with me for some time after I woke up. Because of this I started calling melatonin the “Dream Pill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it