Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Food Expenditures

I still haven’t gotten around to calculating the total costs of my trip to Asia, but I’ve got a hunch that I spent more on food during this trip than during a comparable period of time from my two previous expeditions to Europe. It could be maturity, or it could be recklessness, but I strangely felt freer on this journey to try lots of foods and drinks and not feel bad if I wound up spending money on something I didn’t like. There is also the possibility that food is simply more expensive in Japan and Korea and that could also have contributed to the sense I had of increased culinary spending. Regardless, I don’t think I have any major regrets about how I spent money on food, and I can say that I managed to step a little outside my normal food preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it