Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Suggested Readings

UPDATE: This feature is now active. Check it out on the right side of the page.

-----

With spam bots having forever warped the statistics of this blog’s popular posts, I’m thinking I’ll just remove that gadget and replace it with another one that lists posts I’ve selected myself. If I can get it to look the way I want I’ll call it something like “Suggested Readings” or something like that. The posts selected for it will be ones that stand out in my mind and I think would be worthwhile for others to read. Keep an eye on the right side of this blog for this new feature (if I can make it work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it