Monday, November 7, 2016

A Date with Destiny

I hardly slept Saturday night. It was the realization that I have a date with destiny. Assuming my information is correct, this next Saturday I will be contending with a foe I have read and heard much about, but up to this point never actually engaged with myself. This may be the first of many encounters, or it may be both the first and the last. As I type these words a panoply of strategies and tactics are surging through my mind, each with their own merits and I am struggling to nail down a battle plan. I will seek the wisdom of others, and I have a few days to prepare, but no one can anticipate every possible scenario. This next Saturday, destiny will come to me, whether I am ready or not. I shall not falter. I must not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it