Monday, July 11, 2016

Prognosticating the Election

As a follow-up to Friday’s political spasm, I figured I might as well give my prediction for who I think will be America’s next president. Keep in mind, I was supremely confident that Donald Trump wouldn’t become the Republican presidential nominee, so I don’t exactly have a stellar record for predicting political events. With that said, my prediction is that Hillary Clinton will win this year’s election. Donald Trump will take a fair number of votes, enough to surprise and disturb many of us, but Hillary Clinton will emerge victorious in the end.

How will Hillary Clinton win? A number of persons have said, and I’m inclined to agree, that Hillary Clinton will win by being less hated than Donald Trump. Normally this should be an absurdly easy task, but this is Hillary Clinton we’re talking about, so she has some work to do ahead of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it