Thursday, July 7, 2016

2016 Writing Project - Arc of the Story

With everything that’s been going on in my life over the past two months, I haven’t gotten much done with the 2016 Writing Project. In an effort to keep the ball rolling, this past weekend I did some more work in charting the rough arc of parts of the story. There are three major sections of the story that I have in mind, and I typed up some additional notes on each of them. Right now the third section looks to have the biggest gaps, so perhaps I should focus more energy there. Hopefully when my housing situation is finally resolved I can get back to more regularly working on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it