Friday, August 14, 2015

Return to Form

With my trip to Europe almost here, it occurred to me that this blog will be reverting back to its original purpose. I created this blog in 2012 as a way of chronicling parts of my Europe trip that year and allowing others to keep up with what I had seen and done. Although I knew that I would be doing some additional writing on the trip after my return, I didn’t think the blog would continue much beyond that. Well, here we are three years later and this train wreck of an author is still writing drivel for whoever is willing to read it. Maybe it’s tenacity or maybe it’s foolishness that’s kept this blog going, but whatever the case, this blog will soon be coming full circle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it