Sunday, August 23, 2015

Europe Blogging

Just FYI, there will be no more new posts on this blog until my first post from Europe. I will write and publish posts to this blog as I am able to, but I have no idea when or how often that will be. In all likelihood it will be like the last trip where I was always several days to a week behind. Like last time, I am bringing along a notebook in which I’ll be journaling in each day of the trip, so whatever you read on this blog will largely reflect what I wrote down in the notebook. My first stop on this journey is Paris, and hopefully I’ll have a post on it within a few days of arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it