Monday, August 3, 2015

Formatting Issues


If you’ve read this blog for a while, you’ve probably noticed that a few of my posts have formatting issues. Most of the issues are with font, line spacing, and spaces between paragraphs. I apologize for these problems, but please understand that these are issues that I can honestly blame on Blogger and not myself. For the life of me I can’t figure out why Blogger sometimes does what it does, and it seems like whenever I fix one problem, another one mysteriously appears when I publish or update a post (the immediately preceding post is a prime example). I will always attempt to fix these problems, but with a few posts I have reached the end of my rope and am letting them stand if the issues are not disastrous. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding on this.

UPDATE: As of May 21, 2016, the Remembering Big O post has been largely fixed. Over the preceding months it seems that many of my formatting issues were the result of Blogger not liking it when I copied text from a Word document, so I've been copying from a basic text editing program instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it