Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Writing Project - April 2017 Update

Not much progress was made this month on the Writing Project, but I did get a few things done. My hope is that by continuing to press forward with small baby steps I can at least maintain forward momentum, which is important with any major life project. This month my main accomplishment was in adding some more details to my chapter/episode summaries. Fleshing out these summaries has been the most productive and helpful thing I’ve done for the Writing Project in recent years, so I’m trying to focus as much energy into them as possible. The other small thing that happened this month is that I revised one of the characters to make him more interesting. The old version of the character was passable, but I think this new version has more potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it