Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bicycle Rack

Somewhat related to yesterday’s post, I’ve decided that whenever I buy a new car, which will likely be sometime next year, I want to get a car that can either have a bicycle rack mounted to the top of it, or at least have enough internal space for me to easily fit a bicycle inside of it. Yes, I know you can get one of those bicycle racks that attaches to the rear of the car, but the shock absorbers on my car’s rear axel aren’t very good and I don’t want to put any more stress on them than necessary. Also, the cost of repairing them is greater than the value of the car itself. If I end up purchasing a car similar in size and shape to the one I already have, then I’ll get the rear-mounted bicycle rack. The main thing is I don’t want to ever transport my bicycle again in the way I’ve transported it in the past, which is stuffing it awkwardly into a small car and badly dirtying up the rear seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it