Monday, April 10, 2017

Riding Season is Almost Here

Winter is over, temperatures are rising, and it won’t be too long now before I take my bicycle out for the first ride of the year. My bike has been cleaned in preparation for its coming days of usage, so now I just need a pair of things to happen. First, I need to buy a new bicycle helmet. Second, I really need the wind to die down (seriously, was it always this windy?). Once those two things are in order I’m going to try to do one 40 to 50 minute ride per week on Saturdays. While I’m not anything that could be construed as a bicycling enthusiast, which should be apparent by the fact that I don’t ride all year long and don’t wear those cotton spandex outfits you see real cyclists wearing, I do look forward to Riding Season, and maybe this year I’ll get one of those GPS apps to keep track of how far I ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it