Thursday, April 20, 2017

Motorcycle Ownership

I’d like to own a motorcycle. There’s a fair chance it will never happen, but it remains a life goal of mine. The main reason it may never happen is not because I couldn’t afford a motorcycle. Rather, the reason is that whenever I’ve thought about buying a motorcycle I’ve been discouraged from it because of the impracticality. Living in Colorado, my motorcycle would be out of action for about a third of the year, so I’d be paying for insurance and maintenance on a vehicle that I couldn’t use all the time. Also there’s the whole utility problem of a motorcycle having a very limited capacity to carry things. That said, I can’t shake the desire to own and drive a motorcycle from my mind. It’s a goal that only has a small chance of ever being realized, but it’s a goal nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it