Thursday, March 30, 2017

Writing Project - March 2017 Update

This month I have a small but important update to share with you regarding my writing project. During some of my spare time, I have outlined in detail the first two chapters/episodes of my story. By this I mean I have written out everything notable that happens, along with small bits of dialogue. While some authors are capable of just starting with a premise and running with it, I need to know roughly what happens and where everything is going before I begin the war of attrition that is long-form writing, which might be a weakness on my part but if it is then at least I’m aware of my weakness. This coming month I hope to outline several more chapters/episodes, and when I get to the point where I can see the entire story arc from start to finish, then the real work will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it