Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Doctor Who

I posted the image below to Facebook on Monday, but I think my creation is good enough for me to publish it here too. Also, I worked a continuous 13.5-hour shift today, so I’m in no condition to write a normal post. I’m not a fan of Doctor Who, but that could all change if the dream below comes to life.
I’ve never seen more than bits and pieces of Doctor Who and am largely clueless as to what the show is about, but I am resolutely convinced that Adam Sandler would be the greatest Doctor of all time. Please join me in starting a social media campaign to bring this dream to fruition. #AdamSandlerDoctorWho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it