Monday, March 13, 2017

It exists

Just after the publishing of my 400th post, I set a goal of registering the domain of a new website for my writings before the publishing of my 500th post. In today’s post, which happens to be #496, I am pleased to announced that the goal has been met, and the new website domain exists. At the moment there’s nothing there, but I’m one step closer to migrating off of Blogger and onto something a bit more distinctive and that I can call my own. It will be some time before I’m able to fully construct the new website and transplant all the content from Blogger over to it, but whenever that happens I’ll have a big announcement for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it