Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Jury Duty

It would seem that my services are required by the county court system. A jury duty notice has come for me in the mail, and at the end of this month I’ll have to report to the Boulder courthouse. Whether or not I get selected remains to be seen. During the selection process I’ll answer questions fully and honestly, and should I be selected for the jury I will perform my civic duty with all due seriousness. This is only the second time in my life that I’ve gotten notice for jury duty, and the first time was when I was a student, so that time I had valid excuse for not serving. Some time next month I imagine I’ll do a writing piece on this experience, with the length dependent on whether I serve or am dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it