Tuesday, December 26, 2017

I’ve upgraded to the PS4 Pro

Back in June of this year I wrote about how I was thinking of upgrading from my PS4 to a PS4 Pro. This month I finally pulled the trigger and made the purchase. It took me awhile to get around to backing up my data from the PS4 and transferring it over to the PS4 Pro, but it’s done now and I stand ready to get back into serious gaming sometime after I return to Colorado. True, I still don’t have a 4K HDR TV yet, which I’ll need to truly experience all that the PS4 Pro has to offer, but my plan is to buy one at some point in the first half of 2018. When that day comes I’ll have another tech milestone to commemorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it