Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Would I like to see Trump impeached?

If you’ve been reading this blog for about the past two years you know I’m no fan of Donald Trump, primarily due to his character, or to be more accurate, his lack of character. I didn’t like him when he was a contender for the Republican nomination, I didn’t like him as a candidate for the presidency, and I don’t like him now as the President of the United States. Even though I consider myself a little right of center on the political spectrum I wouldn’t mind seeing him impeached and replaced with Mike Pence. I realize that a lot of people have issues with Mike Pence, but I think everyone would agree that he’s a much more stable, predictable, and honorable man than Donald Trump. Actually, now that I think of it, I’d be willing to bet that a fair number of Republicans would be ok with this too, since Mike Pence, unlike Donald Trump, is an actual Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it