Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Am I upgrading to a PS4 Pro?

This year’s E3 reminded me that I should be thinking about upgrading my PS4 to a PS4 Pro. The PS4 Pro came out last year, and now I think we’re finally starting to see a significant enough number of games that will noticeably benefit from being played on a PS4 Pro as opposed to a standard PS4. Thus, I think it’s been settled that I’ll be getting a PS4 Pro eventually. Certainly I won’t be buying one until after I get back from Asia, but maybe around Christmas. Hopefully with the upcoming release of the Xbox One X, Sony will decide to give the PS4 Pro a temporary price cut during the holiday season to keep it competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it