Monday, May 15, 2017

To replay Mass Effect 3, or not to replay Mass Effect 3

After finishing my recent playthrough of Mass Effect 2, the question soon came to mind as to whether I should also replay Mass Effect 3. I did enjoy Mass Effect 3, but I don’t think I can replay it just yet, if at all. Like its predecessor, Mass Effect 3 is a long game, so it would take awhile to finish and write about. With my current goal being to get a few more editions of Replaying the Classics published in the next two months I don’t think I can replay Mass Effect 3 any time soon, and when I do have those other games completed I might not have the interest in playing it anymore. With the time crunch I’m currently under it doesn’t seem too likely that I’ll replay Mass Effect 3, but I’m not willing to completely dismiss it just yet. For now I remain hopeful, even though I’m well aware of the odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it