Monday, May 29, 2017

Bolder Boulder 2017 Results

This morning I completed the 2017 Bolder Boulder. Things didn’t go so well this year. My hip joints were in a fair amount of pain during most of the race and my knees gave out around the start of the last mile. On the plus side I can say that I reached the finish line without stopping to walk, but my final time was 62:27, which was way over my target time of 60 minutes. After the race I got my snack bag and then spent 15 or so minutes going around the expo area and loading up on freebies. I then hobbled back to my car and drove home. Right now I’m trying to rest and heal and I’m debating whether or not I should go to the gym tomorrow. I normally go to the gym after I get off work, and I probably won’t have a decision until I’m leaving the office tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it