Friday, May 5, 2017

The Calming Place


On days that I’m able to take a lunch break I like to walk from my office to a particular spot on the Boulder Creek Path. Some people who live in Boulder will know exactly where it is based on the above photo I took while I was there one day. I call it the Calming Place. It is at this spot where I stand for two or three minutes and let the flow of the passing waters strip away some of the stress of life and restore a brief semblance of balance. Soon enough, however, my time at the Calming Place comes to an end and I must return to the wonderful world of office life. I leave the Calming Place, but in a better state than I was when I arrived. It is my spot on Boulder Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it