Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Looking forward to 2017

From the start of the year up until now I’ve been doing a variety of posts looking back at 2016. While I could continue this retrospective theme for awhile longer, I think it’s time I transition now to spending a few days looking forward to what 2017 has in store for me, both personally and in terms of writing. Ideally I would have started doing the retrospective writing pieces back in the second half of December so that I could doing these forward looking writing pieces about two weeks ago, but that wasn’t possible due to what was going on in my life at the time. Plus I have a reputation of being late and I wouldn’t want to tarnish it by having things done on time. Anyways, look forward to the coming days as I lay out some possibilities for the rest of the year. Once those posts are wrapped up this website will return to its normal schedule of publishing the inane thoughts of a delusional recluse who isn’t anywhere near as smart as he likes to think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it