Monday, December 19, 2016

Other Things I’m Thankful For

To follow-up Friday’s writing piece and keeping the train of thankful positivity going forward for one more day, below are some of the other things in my life that I’m thankful for.
  • I’m thankful that I grew up in a household where my mother and father were married and lived together in the home.
  • I’m thankful I was born in and grew up in America.
  • I’m thankful that my parents didn’t consider parenthood as some sort of second-class calling that was less important than their careers.
  • I’m thankful for friends who have gotten through some rough patches in my life.
  • I’m thankful that I have had the privilege of traveling overseas.
  • I’m thankful that I’m debt-free and can live contently with few possessions.
  • I’m thankful for the majestic Colorado mountains.
  • I’m thankful for the privilege of owning a car.
  • I’m thankful for video games and the many adventures they have taken me on.
  • I’m thankful that I live in a day and age where I can do online writings such as this.
That’s just a few of the things I’m thankful for. If I took the time, I could list a hundred more, but for today I’ll stick with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it