Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

Christmas falls on a Sunday this year, and I decided to publish a Christmas greeting today rather than Monday. I’d like to wish you, the reader, a merry Christmas. If you have the privilege of spending Christmas with friends and/or family be sure to make the most of it. I personally am not able to travel home this year, but on the other hand that means I can spend the Christmas weekend making a big push to finish the final game of Late to the Party, Season 1. Regardless of your circumstances, I hope this is a special time for you and everyone around you. May it be filled with warmth, laughter, joy, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it