Thursday, February 4, 2016

Room full of thieves

I have never had anything of mine stolen from a hostel room. In fact, I don't think I've ever been in a room where someone else got something stolen them. Despite this track record, in every hostel I stayed in I still acted like I was in a room full of thieves. At all times anything of mine was locked down, directly on me, or at least within my sight. We've all heard or read stories of people getting their stuff stolen from their hotel/hostel room and that may have been part of what drove my security paranoia. Whatever the case, I trusted no one. Perhaps I was excessive in my vigilance, but on the positive side I never misplaced anything because I always knew where everything was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it