Friday, February 12, 2016

Facebook Purge

I have 60 friends on Facebook. That's rather small compared to a lot of people, but in my opinion it's too many. Once a year or so I go through my Facebook friends list and purge remove a few people that I don't talk to anymore, and today it's time for another purge. The goal is to whittle my friend list down by removing around six to ten people. This shouldn't be too hard, as I added a number of people while I was in Europe who wanted to see my photos, and now that that's over I have no reason to maintain the connection with them. Everyone has their own policy on Facebook friends, and mine is that I only keep friends that I actually talk to or that I'm interested in staying current with what they're doing. If you're reading this and for reason concerned that you might be among the persons getting purged, don't be. Anyone who actually reads this blog and is friends with me on Facebook (all three of you) should be safe. And if I do accidentally delete you, just send me a friend request and I'll add you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it