Thursday, January 21, 2016

Side Stories Incoming

With the publishing of yesterday's post on the end of my time in Europe, I've finally wrapped up the posts related to my day-by-day experience. If you read all, or even most of them, I applaud you. I know that reading the travelogue posts has at times been like reading the more tedious parts of the Old Testament book of Numbers. Since I didn't proofread any of them, I imagine they're also riddled with typos.

Going forward, I am now going to do a series of posts related to individual incidents or experiences that occurred on the trip. A lot of these got brief mentions in the travel log posts, but I think these are worthy enough to get slightly expanded discussions. Most of them will be short posts, and the plan is to try to publish one per day.

When this series of side stories is finished, this blog will return to usual nonsense that I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it