Thursday, January 25, 2018

Late to the Party, Season 2 - The Struggle

Author’s Note: This post was written about two weeks ago.

I’m a little stressed out about how I’m going to write the debut of Late to the Party, Season 2, but I really shouldn’t be. In Season 1 it took me quite a few entries to find my footing and Season 2 will likely be the same. I just have to fight the battle, over and over again, until it becomes more of a dance than a desperate struggle. With that in mind, the first batch of games I’ve got lined up for Season 2 are all shorter games that shouldn’t take too long to beat even though I have a full-time job and other life responsibilities. I’ll train myself on these smaller games, and by the time I get to the big ones I’ll (hopefully) be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it