Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018: Changing the publishing time

Some of you might have noticed that in 2017 I started regularly publishing my writing pieces at 6:00pm Mountain Time. This was done in an effort to increase my professionalism by forcing me to have posts ready before an exact deadline, and it also was meant to give the audience a sense of stability in that they could always count on having something to read at the same time every day. For 2018 I’m thinking that I ought to move the publishing time forward to somewhere in the morning. Maybe 7:00am or 8:00am. You might have noticed I did that last week. Another idea I had was maybe setting the publishing time to noon. You might have noticed that I’m doing that this week. I’ll give both morning and noon a try for several weeks, and by sometime in February it should be clear which one I’ve settled on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it