Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017: The Tenacity

Without a doubt writing for this website in 2017 was harder to consistently produce than in 2016. Less free time, more job stress, an international trip, and a lot of other things going on in my life came together to pump the brakes on my writing career. In spite of all of that, I’m glad that I can look back at 2017 and say that I kept to my writing commitment, even if at many times of the year it felt like I was just treading water and not really getting anywhere. 2017 was a year of tenacity. Sometimes all a writer can do is just keep fighting in the stubborn belief that one day all the agonizing, typing, and editing will lead to vindication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it