Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018: Changing the publishing schedule

Since 2016 I’ve kept to my commitment to publish on this website five times a week, Monday through Friday. In 2018 that schedule might change. While I certainly could keep to the current schedule for 2018, for the last few months I’ve had this nagging feeling that it’s been slowing me down in other areas of my life that I want focus more on. I don’t want to stop publishing on this website, but I might need to scale things back a little. What I’m thinking of doing is adjusting the schedule to publishing three times a week—Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I’ll give this a try for a few weeks later this year (probably February or March) and see how it goes. Whether I go to a new publishing schedule or stick with the old one, I’ll make an announcement so that everyone knows what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it