Thursday, July 27, 2017

Writing Project - July 2017 Update

“Don’t let your preparation for writing get in the way of actually writing.” That’s what my friend Ben told me when we met and discussed this little project of mine. Since then I’ve been trying to take that message to heart. I’ve written a fair amount of notes over the preceding years about various things in my story, but now I really need to focus on simply writing it. What little time I have for writing is now dedicated to doing just that. Even if it’s only adding a few sentences per session, I writing whatever I can and keep adding to the plot. Just like my planning for Asia, I’m taking this writing project one small baby step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it