Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Kingdom Hearts 3 coming in 2018

At this year’s D23 Expo we got a new trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3, a game that I’ve been waiting for since my college days in the mid-2000s. New gameplay footage was shown, in addition to the reveal that the world of Toy Story would be one of the locations visited in the game. At the end of the trailer was an announcement that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released in 2018. If that date sticks then when Kingdom Hearts 3 is released it will have been five years after its initial announcement and thirteen years since Kingdom Hearts 2 came out. While I consider myself to be something of a Kingdom Hearts fan and I’m certainly looking forward to playing Kingdom Hearts 3, with how long I’ve been waiting for this game part of me just won’t believe it’s really coming out until I hold the game disc in my hands. It’s been a long, agonizing wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, but on the plus side I suppose I should at least be thankful that the game is real and will one day be released. Half Life fans aren’t so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it