Thursday, July 20, 2017

RIP Chester Bennington

I had another post that had already auto-published on this website earlier today, however in light of the tragic death of Chester Bennington I’ve decided to withdraw that post for now and substitute this brief, impromptu tribute. There was probably no more influential band during my high school and college days than Linkin Park. One of the core components of the band was Chester Bennington’s vocal performance, which somehow could cover an impressively wide range. The man could scream like a demon, and sing like an angel. I’m not much of a music guy, so I can’t speak authoritatively to where Linkin Park and Chester Bennington stand in the world of music, but at least from my perspective we lost a great vocalist today. His talents will be sorely missed by myself and many other fans around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it